Helpful Printing Information
Products / Ordering FAQs
File Preparation FAQs
Please keep all text at least 0.125″ inside the cut-line.
– The bleed for Standard Products is 0.125″.
– The bleed for Booklets and Presentation Folders is 0.25″.
EXAMPLE: If you are submitting a 2-sided flyer, we will need 2 files from you. The front side an individual file (“name-front.PDF”) and the backside an individual file (“name-back.PDF”)
– Adobe PDF Preset is set to: Press Quality
– Compatibility is set to: Acrobat 4 (PDF 1.3)
– Compress Text and Line Art is set to: “Off”
NOTE: Due to Adobe limitations, this preset will not convert all colors into CMYK. You must convert all colors to CMYK before saving your file.
NOTE: If you need assistance setting up your file(s), we can advise OR, for a nominal fee, we can setup your files for print. We also offer complete graphic design services for those that need a starting point.